Thank you for taking the time to respond.
Your comments will be seen by the MSU Library's Dean and the librarian who conducted your session. Your comments will help the library develop and revise instructional services.
Course Alphanumeric Designation:
Date of Instruction Session:
How did the session/module meet the needs of your students?
1. How well do you think your students would have been able to utilize appropriate resources as required by your coursework before the session/module?
Well; results would have been at the appropriate and relevant
Some; results would have been hit-or-miss
Very little; results would have been irrelevant or inappropriate
Not at all
2. How well do you think your students will be able to use appropriate resources as required by your coursework after the session/module?
3. I believe this session/module will help my students find resources with the appropriate scope and scholarship for their research.
4. I believe the Library Guide, specific resources and search strategies demonstrated in this session/module were appropriate for this class.
5. The librarian was enthusiastic about teaching and the library.
Not Applicable/Used a Module
6. The session/module flowed from one concept to another and ran smoothly.
7. The librarian communicated effectively with students.
8. I would recommend instruction sessions or the use of library modules to my colleagues.
9. Comments or Suggestions for addition to the Library Guide (website) used in this session/module:
10. Other comments or suggestions about the session/module: