You can reserve a time to record your class in the lightboard using our scheduling calendar (or click Schedule Now above).
Once the calendar opens, choose the 60-minute slot that works for you.
We will email you to confirm your booking. We require at least 24 hours notice.
If you need a time outside of our normal business hours of 8 a.m-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, please send an email at least seven days in advance to email@example.com.
1. Bring a flashdrive or USB drive. We will save the file to it so that you can upload it to Canvas or YouTube.
2. Don't wear black! You'll blend into the background and look like a floating head. Instead, try wearing other dark, solid colors (royal blue, navy, dark brown, red, maroon, etc.)
3. Don't wear white! You won't be able to see your writing over it.
4. Don't wear shirts with large writing or logos. They'll appear reversed in the video and might be distracting to students.
5. Think shorter content blocks (10-15 minutes max). Wiping down the board is strenuous work.
This will make more sense once you see it in action. We'll be available to answer questions too.