We now offer online consultations by appointment only.
We will work with you synchronously through Google Drive and by phone or chat, or
by email, with feedback via comments using Word.
- For online consultations, you will still need to make an appointment with us indicating in the notes that you would like an online consultation and specifying the format you prefer.
- Be sure that you have emailed us your paper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or shared your document with us on Drive before the start of your appointment, and be sure to call, or be ready to chat, at the start of your appointment. We cannot start the consultation without the student present in some way.
- Like our in-person consultations, we offer 40-45 minute sessions with a scheduled appointment.
- Whether in person or online, students can make only two appointments per week, one appointment per day.
- Remember, appointments are limited. We suggest you book your appointments at least a week ahead.