New Faculty Academy
This monthly series is intended to bring first- and second year instructors together to discuss services relevant to your work at the university.
It is sponsored by the Faculty Development Center and is intended to serve as a follow-up to New Faculty Orientation.
For the 2016-17 academic year, these are the topics that will be covered:
- Sept. 8-9, 2016: Mapworks training with retention office (12:30 p.m. both days)
- Oct. 13-14, 2016: Academic Advising (12:30 p.m. both days)
- Nov. 3-4, 2016: The tenure process (12:30 p.m. both days)
- Jan. 12-13, 2017: Digital Measures (12:30 p.m. both days)
- Feb. 9-10, 2017: Quality Enhancement Plan: Bring Learning to Life (12:30 p.m. both days)
- March 9-10, 2017: Educational technology (12:30 p.m. both days)
- April 13-14, 2017: Grants (12:30 p.m. both days)
All sessions will be offered in the Faculty Development Center classroom, unless noted otherwise.