Welcome! The University Libraries can assist you in the following ways:
- We provide personal assistance at the Information Desk on the main floor.
- We offer help with class assignments involving library research
- We provide course- and discipline-specific research guides.
- We offer several ways to Ask a Librarian for assistance with all your information needs.
- You can request to meet with a librarian for your major or area of interest - individually or as a group.
- For help with a presentation, meet with the Racer Oral Communication Center
- For help writing a paper, set up an appointment with the Racer Writing Center
You may set up an appointment for a reference consultation by contacting your librarian directly. Reference consultations involve more time and in-depth assistance than might be available at the Information Desk.
For specific subject areas, contact the following librarians:
|Pali U. K. De Silva||Science, Engineering & Technology; Agriculturefirstname.lastname@example.org||(270) 809-6221|
|Katherine Farmer||Educationemail@example.com||(270) 809-6180|
|Jeff Henry||Art & Design, Modern Languages, Music, Theatrefirstname.lastname@example.org||(270) 809-4819|
|Ashley Ireland||English and Philsophyemail@example.com||(270) 809-2846|
|Elizabeth Price||Business, Communication and Journalismfirstname.lastname@example.org||(270) 809-3530|
|Becky Richardson||History, Psychology and Political Scienceemail@example.com||(270) 809-4151|
|Camdace Vance||Health Sciences and Human Services; Nursingfirstname.lastname@example.org||(270) 809-3760|