What to bring to your appointment:
- A copy of your assignment. This will help the consultant assist you with any specific requirements of your presentation.
- Any prepared notes or outline. However, if you are at the beginning of the presentation process, you can make notes during your appointment.
- Your visual support you plan on using. Bring any objects, videos, or presentation aids such as Power Point or Prezi that you will use during your presentation. Your consultant can give feedback on how to best incorporate these into your presentation.
- A jump drive. If you want to save your presentation bring a jump drive to your consultation. You can also save it to your Google account or YouTube account.
Now you are ready to make an appointment!
- Make your appointment as soon as possible! Give yourself plenty of time to work on your presentation before it is due. Also, realize that there will be times when there will be greater demand for appointments. Don't wait to make an appointment!
- Call us during office hours at 270-809-3458. If you leave a message after hours, please allow 24 hours for consultants to contact you to confirm an appointment.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before you would like an appointment. This will give our consultants time to confirm an appointment time with you.
- Click on the appointment link on the home page of the library guide and make an appointment directly through the website. Follow the steps to confirm your appointment.
Can I just walk in? Yes, you can walk in, but we recommend an appointment. If there are other appointments scheduled, you will have to wait until an appointment slot is available.