Eligibility Guidelines for Complimentary User Cards
Complimentary User Cards are issued to qualified residents of the region who are NOT students or employees of Murray State University. The following general guidelines determine eligibility for complimentary user cards:
1. A legal resident of Kentucky 18 years of age, who is not enrolled in high school, may apply for a library card. Legal residents in specified counties of states bordering western Kentucky may also apply for a card.
2. A proper form of identification must be provided by the applicant, (i.e. a valid driver's license).
3. An application form may be obtained and submitted at the Waterfield Library's Circulation Desk.
4. Students enrolled at other Kentucky public universities and colleges and MSU extended campus students may be issued complimentary user cards.
5. High school students ARE NOT issued complimentary user cards but are welcome to make use of materials within the library. High school students who have a special need to take materials out of the library should make arrangements.
Circulation Policies for Complimentary Card Patron