- Each Extended Campus Student may have a
cumulative total of 12 items checked out at one time.
- Each item may be checked out for 30 days with
the ability to recheck out items.
- COE faculty may check out items for 60 days.
- Due to demand by other students or faculty,
items may be recalled to the Curriculum Materials Center.
- Overdue fees will not be charged for items late
in being returned.
- Items lost must be paid for by the borrower.
Items to the Extended Campuses:
- The Curriculum Materials Center will contact
COE’s contact at the requesting student’s extended campus in regards to getting
the item to the student and collect the item after use, and returning them to
the Curriculum Materials Center.
- If the COE contact cannot deliver or return the
item to the Curriculum Materials Center, the item will then be mailed to the
extended campus and returned by the same method.
- Students can also return items themselves to the
Curriculum Material Center through the mail.